MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2016
It's almost time for the little ghosts and goblins to come knocking for Halloween treats! Below are a few tips on keeping the kids, yourself, and your property, safe this Halloween season.
1. Before dark, take a walk around your property and look for any tripping hazards. Pick up any rocks, sticks or extension cords that someone could trip on. Clearly mark any obstacles or holes that may be in your yard.
2. Make sure you have adequate lighting for people see proper walkways to your door.
3. When plugging in outdoor decorations be sure not too overload your electrical socket. And keep cords out of your walkway.
4. Lock all of your autos and bring valuables inside. You don't want to be the victim of anyone's Halloween trick if they don't like the kind of candy you were handing out!
5. Keep your pets in a safe area in your home if they are anxious about strangers. The stress of the doorbell and children yelling could cause a confrontation with your pet and a trick or treater.
You may want to consider adding an Umbrella policy for that extra layer of liability coverage. Give us a call for a quote.
Posted 4:44 PM